Finding valuable, entertaining, and informing casino gambling radio shows on national radio can be tough to do. I recently discovered the best up and coming nationally syndicated gambling show on radio—House of Cards. Hosted by Ashley Adams, this show covers all aspects of gambling and the casino industry. I had the real fortune to appear on the show which will be airing all week syndicated across the country.
CLICK BELOW TO LISTEN TO MY INTERVIEW ON HOUSE OF CARDS
We all know that when it comes to gambling talk, poker is king. There are several radio shows that do a great job exclusively covering poker. House of Cards has a strong focus on poker but includes much more about the gambling world.
I recently appeared on the show. Before I appear on national broadcasts, I try to send the hosts a copy of my two biggest books, Gamblers Fight Back and A Winning Gambling Strategy…And How To Get It! Most hosts skim through the books, but Ashley took the time to actually read the books and pick out the parts that he found most interesting for the interview. This makes for an intriguing interview instead of the same old scripted questions.
- It was obvious Ashley read Gamblers Fight Back, my memoir as a pro gambler.
- For example, he couldn’t believe that I considered becoming a professional bowler (with no real experience) before pro gambling.
- We talked about the fact that being a pro gambler isn’t always the glamorous job Hollywood portrays it to be.
- He was curious how my wife responded when I told her about my plans for a new career as a gambler after I walked out of a job selling insurance.
- It was a fantastic, insightful interview that anyone interested in gambling should enjoy.
Hope you enjoy it. A big thanks to Ashley and Dave over at House of Cards. Hope to be on again real soon. Let me know if you have any questions about the interview: Greg@GregElderAuthor.com